- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- Other Questions?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- Reynolds Realty follows all State guideline requirements, including the use of Oklahoma Real Estate Commission forms for all leases.
- Reynolds Realty offers On-line rent payments, after the first month of occupancy.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- Property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for the most part, you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. For leases signed in early fall thru December 31st, a 13 to 15 month lease may apply. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!