Guidelines For Residential Property Credit Reporting & Leasing
(All applicants must meet credit and Landlord guidelines for occupancy.)
- Application must be completed in full with all questions answered and most important, social security numbers for all applicants, date of birth, job and rental verification, copy of photo I.D. etc. along with a $40.00 fee per applicant 18 yrs. of older. If married couple only one $40 fee is required. All other applicants 18 yrs. of age and older must pay all application fees and are required to be on the lease as a resident. If not completed properly, application will be put on hold until everything is completed. The application must be signed. We can hold a property for an approved applicant on most properties for up to two weeks only. Any other applications submitted will be considered until applications are completed properly. PROPERTY WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET UNTIL APPLICANT IS APPROVED.
- If there is more than one application submitted at the same time, and they are submitted in a completed form, all these applications will be presented to the landlord, or property manager, for approval. Once the chosen applicant is approved, the property will be taken off all websites and the tenant has 72 hours to sign the lease. If applicants do not sign the lease within the time frame allotted unless the time is extended by management, the security deposit is defaulted to the landlord or property manager.
- The application must be submitted with a money order or cash for the application fee but the security deposit or holding fee must also be submitted in certified funds made payable to Reynolds Realty. Wire transfers will require a $10.00 wire fee. If the applicant is not approved they will receive the security deposit back but the processing fee is non-refundable.
- If the owner permits a pet an additional security deposit is required of $300 per pet. Pets are always case by case basis but no pets will be allowed over 30 lbs. with a maximum of two. No puppies, kittens, or exotic pets are allowed.
- All applicants will be processed thoroughly with credit reports, present & past landlord history, employment history, criminal back ground history, and any other back ground history available. Local Co-signers will be considered but must go through the same processing as the primary tenant.
- Applicant must have good landlord references unless applicant has just sold his or her home. References must be for six months or more within the last 18 months, to be considered with good credit. Relatives are not acceptable as rental references. A felony on your record is an automatic decline.
- All units are available to occupants with children and also the physically disabled.
- Persons retired and living with a qualifying relative does not have to meet guidelines, but must complete an application. Physically disabled and children under age 24 living with an immediate parent donít have to qualify.
- Income should be 2 Ĺ times the amount of the rent of the property they are trying to rent. Unemployment is not considered for qualifying.
- Negative credit is only considered if there is extenuating circumstances and approved by property manager and owner. Good landlord history is a must.
Real Estate Associates must bring the application to the Reynolds Realty Office, with all fees required, and once their applicant is approved must write the contract using GTAR forms and submit to Reynolds Realty for approval. Please call the office between 9 a.m. & 2 p.m.at 918-622-2920 or Jill at 918-633-9892 until 5 p.m. for lease contract requirements. If agent prefers to submit as a referral, not writing the contract, or show the property then the leasing broker will receive a referral fee of $100 in lieu of the full commission stated in MLS once the lease agreement is consummated. In order to secure your commission to your broker, all real estate associates must sign the bottom of the application to identify you as the leasing agent.